Thursday, March 03, 2016

Mr. Trump is not a Republican. I invite him to leave my party and start his own party. And take his supporters with him.

I usually avoid starting political conversations. I don't want a debate! I just want to express my opinion. Other people can calmly express their opinions.

I have always thought that the Republican Party supported life, liberty, and justice. Literally. People have the right to live as they choose, as long as they obey the laws and respect the rights of others. Republicans tend to favor small national government and strong local governments. The great Republican leaders of the past include Abraham Lincoln and Ronald Reagan. These leaders granted citizenship to emancipated slaves (Lincoln) and immigrants (Reagan). The United States has always been a nation of new opportunities! But individuals have to work and earn what they want. Republicans tend to be conservative and religious, supporting traditional family values. This is the party that I support.

Mr. Trump is not a Republican. I invite him to leave my party and start his own party. And take his supporters with him.

He supports racism, violence, fear, and selfishness. He supports rounding up the outsiders (Muslims, Hispanics, Mormons, homosexuals) and either killing them, sterilizing them, or deporting them. He is openly supported by the KKK! He says horrible things, and his supporters cheer!

To the Republican Convention: Don't make Trump the Republican nominee. He isn't Republican.

And if he is a Republican, then this isn't my party.




No comments: